Introducing SAP Sybase IQ 16 : Extreme Delivery
For those who are familiar with earlier versions of Sybase IQ, here are the new features added to from SAP Sybase IQ 15.
- Performance enhancements: The column store engine has been enhanced with extreme compression capabilities that improve I/O rates and reduce the amount of data to be stored on disk.
- High-speed data loading: High-performance data loading ingests large amounts of data faster than ever — from terabytes to petabytes — making big data available to applications and people faster.
- Improved scalability: Key improvements maintain high performance and efficiency for the growing volume of unpredictable, user-driven analytic workloads.
- Data protection: Administrators have further options for protecting the security of enterprise systems.
- Heightened availability: Enhancements help ensure that enterprise data is always available to business-critical analytics and dashboards.
Check the Sybase Wiki @ sybasewiki.com